Tuesday 19 December 2017

Merry Christmas




It's the time of year when I take break for Christmas.  My tree is all done, presents wrapped and all that's left to do is to cook on Christmas Day!  Can't wait!

I will back in January 2018 with lots of new posts about France, introducing new writers to you and lots and lots of other stuff.  So, keep watching this space to find out what's coming up in the New Year

I would also like to say Thank You.  Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my books and, if you have written a review as well, thank you again.  We writers need reviews - good or bad - we need them.  If you're a regular reader of this blog - thank you for being there.  If you only visit once in a while, thank you for visiting and I hope you will return in the New Year.  If this is your very first visit to this blog, thank you for dropping by and please stop by again.

Lastly, I just want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and if Christmas is not your thing, then I wish you happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment